Applications are invited to apply for the Bond University HDR Scholarship 2021 in Australia. All International Students from around the world can apply for Bond University Scholarships to Study in Australia. Australian Government is now providing Fully Funded Scholarships in Bond University Australia for International Students to Pursue a PhD Degree at the university. The scholarship is available for academic session of 2021-22. Also apply for KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021 in Indonesia (Fully Funded).
Bond University is the 1st Private University and is located in Queensland. Bond University is Australia’s No 1 University for Student Experience to Study Free in Australia. The Bond University is providing a Full Time on Campus Doctoral Scholarships. The Duration of the Australian Government Research Scholarships will be for 3 Years. The Higher Degree Research (HDR) Scholarship at Bond University is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students from any Country. Must check Korean Government GKS Scholarship 2021 in Korea (Fully Funded).
Bond University HDR Scholarship 2021 Details:
University: Bond University
Degree level: PhD Degree
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Australia
Last Date: 30 September 2021.
Bond University HDR Scholarships For International Students in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students to Study in Australia. You will apply for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship. The Scholarship will Cover the following:
- 100% Fee Offset (fee waiver) up to 48 Months
- Living Stipends
- RTP Allowances for overseas students, a standard Overseas Student Health Cover
- Relocation Costs to Undertake an HDR
- Assistance with Academic Publication Costs.
- Doctoral Degree by Research: Up to 4 Years
Available Academic Fields of Study at Bond University
Bond University HDR Scholarships in Australia For International Students is offering Scholarships in Most Academic Majors/Faculties. The Fields of Study to get Scholarships Bond University are:
- Bond Business School
- Health Sciences and Medicine
- Society and Design.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Government Scholarship:
- The Bond University Scholarship is open to domestic & International Students.
- All applicants must hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in an HDR program, issued by Bond University
- Must Meet Scholarship Requirements, Visa Requirements & other English Language Requirements.
There are Two Rounds of HDR Bond University Scholarships. The Upcoming Deadline is 31st March 2021. The Application Portal is open from 1 February – 31 March 2021 & 1 August – 30 September 2021.
How to Apply for Bond University Scholarship?
There are 3 Steps to Apply Online for Bond University HDR Scholarship 2021 in Australia. Complete all the Steps. The Link to Online Application & Official website link is given below:
- Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Apply for Scholarship