Sweden Government Scholarship 2021; Are you dreaming about a Fully-Funded Scholarship in Sweden? Applications are now opened to apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship 2021. The Scholarship is Fully- Funded and Applicants from all over the world can apply.
The Scholarships are for the Master’s degree program. All the participants with a Bachelor’s degree in any course are eligible for this Scholarship. There are a total no. of 300 Scholarships for this year that will be granted by the Government of Sweden.
There are about 600 Master’s Programmes taught in English offered by the Sweden Government Scholarship Starting in the autumn semester of 2021. This Scholarship program is full- funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The duration of the Master’s program will be One Year or Two Years.
We encourage you to must apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship 2021. Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) one of the best opportunities for those who want to study in Sweden. All international students are eligible. For more details about the Sweden Government Scholarship please read the complete article below.
Sweden Government Scholarship 2021 details
Host Country: Sweden
Course Level: Master Degree
Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 8th February 2021
List of Available Fields & Majors
The Sweden Government Scholarship offered all the academic fields and majors and all are taught in English.
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
Financial Benefits of Sweden Government Scholarship
The Scholarship is Fully-Funded by the Government of Sweden and all the expenses will be covered by Government.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Insurance Coverage
- To cover your living expenses Regular Payment of SEK 10,000 throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
Eligibility Criteria for Sweden Government Scholarship
The applicants must meet the required eligibility criteria for the Sweden Government Scholarship.
- All international students are eligible
- Applicants with non-EEA nationality
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
The deadline to apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship is 8th February 2021. You must apply before the last date.
How to apply!
The application process for Sweden Government Scholarship 2021 is completely online. To apply and more details about Scholarship please visit the official website of Sweden Government Scholarship.