The Department of Biomedical Sciences is delighted to offer the international awards at the University of Padua in Italy. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding opportunity is available for deserving international students who want to be part of the master’s degree programme in Food and Health at the University of Padua.
The University of Padua is known as an Italian university situated in Padua, in the Veneto region of northern Italy. It is Italy’s second-oldest college and the fifth-oldest University that survives the world.
Why study at the University of Padua? The University provides a motivating and vibrant learning atmosphere from engineering to industry, politics, medicine, the humanities, psychology, agriculture, law, and science.
Application Deadline: March 7, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Padua
- Department: Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: €5,000.00
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in Food and Health.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be enrolled in the University’s master’s degree programme.
- Must be an international citizen.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, candidates are required to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the University. After that, you are eligible to apply for the award programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic certificates.
- Admission Requirements: You need a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria to be eligible for admission to a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The University of Padua will provide an award amount of €5,000.00 per academic year. The grant is granted for one academic year.